logo blog

Dear LIB readers: My man says he'll only marry me if I agree to stop wearing weaves

Dear LIB readers: My man says he'll only marry me if I agree to stop wearing weaves

From a female LIB reader
After eleven months together, my boyfriend told me recently that the only reason he hasn't proposed to me is because of my weaves, that he couldn't spend the rest of his life with a woman who wears wigs and weaves. He says he wants his wife to only carry her natural hair and nothing else, so this is a deal breaker for us. He says once I make him that promise he will propose to me and I can start making wedding plans.
I'm worried for two reasons; I love my weaves and I don't know if I can exist without them and 2, a man who is adamant on having his way and doesn't want to listen to reason or even compromise may be a huge problem later in the marriage. But I love him and want to marry him, I just don't know what to do about his ultimatum. Please help!

Share this:

Enter your email address to get update from Kompi Ajaib.

No comments

About / Contact / Privacy Policy / Disclaimer
Copyright © 2015. eR1ka - All Rights Reserved
Template Proudly Blogger