logo blog

Dear LIB readers: My wife's change of denomination is affecting our marriage

Dear LIB readers: My wife's change of denomination is affecting our marriage

From a male LIB reader
My wife and I got married as Catholics and we have been practicing the Catholic faith in all our ten years of marriage. All the love and peace we have enjoyed in our marriage is about to change as she recently found love in the Jehovah's witnesses doctrine where they do not celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas and other celebrations. S
he now wants to force this new way of live on myself and our three children who have lived all there lives enjoying these celebrations. This new way of thinking is seriously affecting our marriage as she is trying to be forceful with our kids living according to her new found doctrine. It's not like her new found faith is bad but I would just respect it if she leaves me and my kids out of it.  I seriously want to save my marriage but I don't want her new belief to affect my children. How do I handle this situation?

Share this:

Enter your email address to get update from Kompi Ajaib.

No comments

About / Contact / Privacy Policy / Disclaimer
Copyright © 2015. eR1ka - All Rights Reserved
Template Proudly Blogger