logo blog

'I don't want to live up to 100 years' - Pastor E.A. Adeboye says

'I don't want to live up to 100 years' - Pastor E.A. Adeboye says

While speaking at the 60th birthday celebration service for Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners chapel over the weekend, the GO of Redeemed Church, pastor E.A Adeboye said he doesn't want to live up to 100 years
"When I marked 70 and people prayed that I would be up to 80, I said amen. When they said I would be up 90, I said well, amen. But when they said 100, I didn’t say amen. I didn't because I don’t know what offence I would have committed for God to keep me up to 100 in this sinful world when a crown of glory is awaiting me in heaven. I wouldn’t mind to be 92 though, so that I will be alive to preach when Bishop Oyedepo is 80. But to live up to 100, I don’t know about that" he said

Share this:

Enter your email address to get update from Kompi Ajaib.

No comments

About / Contact / Privacy Policy / Disclaimer
Copyright © 2015. eR1ka - All Rights Reserved
Template Proudly Blogger