logo blog

OK, let me share some pics from my Dubai trip with my family

OK, let me share some pics from my Dubai trip with my family

I'm currently in Dubai and some of you have been asking for pics. Here are a few. I'm here with my dad (left), my famous younger sister..hehe..Laura Ikeji (2nd left), my only brother Peks (by my left), another younger sister, Sandra (in yellow), and my cousin, Valentine (right). That's me in all-gray. I usually don't bother with make up when I travel. I don't see the point...lol.

And as for those asking about my mum, she couldn't make this trip because she's in the US with my older sis for 'omuguo.' Lol. Igbo people know what that means. See more pics after the cut


 
Laura with our dad
@LauraIkeji on instagram...

Share this:

Enter your email address to get update from Kompi Ajaib.

No comments

About / Contact / Privacy Policy / Disclaimer
Copyright © 2015. eR1ka - All Rights Reserved
Template Proudly Blogger