logo blog

Singer Lara George speaks on challenges of marriage and the time she was fed up

Singer Lara George speaks on challenges of marriage and the time she was fed up

Speaking to Encomium magazine on the challenges of marriage, singer Lara George recalled a period in her 10 year old marriage where she was fed up and had to turn to her pastor for guidance...
"There were many times like that. We have had our fair share. I remember a time we weren't talking to each other. It got really serious I had to call my pastor that I was fed up of my marriage. I can remember that my pastor was not around then but he spoke to my husband that Jesus loves the church unconditionally and things were sorted out. I am glad my husband allowed someone he sees as a mentor to step into the situation" she said

On the challenges she's faced in the last 10 years of being married to her husband, Gbenga George, Lara said understanding each other has been a major challenge for her
"Understanding one another has been a challenge for me. When you are going out as boyfriend and girlfriend, you will think you have known everything about the person until you get married to the person. It is not as if I don't understand him, but there are different types of communication and understanding. When communication is complete, it means we have completed the journey. So the journey is still on, we are learning to understand each other daily" she said

Share this:

Enter your email address to get update from Kompi Ajaib.

No comments

About / Contact / Privacy Policy / Disclaimer
Copyright © 2015. eR1ka - All Rights Reserved
Template Proudly Blogger