logo blog

9ice talks about new fiancee and baby, says he's found peace

9ice talks about new fiancee and baby, says he's found peace

9ice welcomed his fourth child a few weeks back with a lady named Sunkanmi Ajala. Speaking for the first time about his new family, 9ice told City People that he has found peace.
"It is true that I have a child. It is true that I am with someone named Olasunkanmi Ajala and she is the mother of the child. If you check my instagram page, you will see my daughter Michelle there. Her name is Michelle Abolanle Akande and she is there. So, it is not something you can hide for long. How can you hide a good news like having a child, it is one of the information you can never hide under the sun. It is a joyful thing.
"I have my peace of mind. If I drink garri now, I am at peace with myself and the Garri will make me look healthy. If I don't tell that I drank Garri, you wouldn't know except I vomit and you see my vomit. But if I eat salad constantly and I am not happy in my heart, you will notice and you will blame me by saying, oh this guy is rich yet he is looking sick, does it mean he cannot enjoy his money?"

Share this:

Enter your email address to get update from Kompi Ajaib.

No comments

About / Contact / Privacy Policy / Disclaimer
Copyright © 2015. eR1ka - All Rights Reserved
Template Proudly Blogger