logo blog

Dear LIB readers: My husband called me ode for texting his mistress

Dear LIB readers: My husband called me ode for texting his mistress

From a female LIB reader
Dear LIB, please advice. A certain girl my husband had sexual relations with kept texting him “hey boo”, “hey hun”, asking for skype dates and such…and he used to reply her. When I found out, I obviously stated it wasn’t acceptable and for a while he stopped. Until she sent him a message recently saying she missed him so much and so on and so forth. So, I sent the babe a message saying it wasn’t acceptable and she needed to chill. She responded saying he was like her brother (they lived together for a while and were in a sexual relationship) and I was coming at “my sister-in-law”..lol. Now the craziest thing is this..she told my husband that I texted her and my husband's response to me was: “why are you going about texting my friends, how can you stoop so low..you are such an ode”. To say I was dumbfounded will be an understatement. Don't know how to react to this

Share this:

Enter your email address to get update from Kompi Ajaib.

No comments

About / Contact / Privacy Policy / Disclaimer
Copyright © 2015. eR1ka - All Rights Reserved
Template Proudly Blogger