logo blog

Dear LIB readers: Should I marry him?

Dear LIB readers: Should I marry him?

From a  female LIB reader
"I have been dating my boyfriend who comes from a political family for close to 4 years now. One thing that attracted me to him was the fact that he was nonchalant about politics. He always maintained he wanted no part of it. But late last year, after his older brother (who is the first son) was ordained a priest, my boyfriend suddenly started taking keen interest in politics. Last week, he finally told me he plans to be a political figure and that he'll join APC when he clocks forty (I'm sure his family pushed him into it after the family meeting they had). He also said he plans to marry me next year after my NYSC service. I love him wholeheartedly and I know he loves me but I know how murky and dangerous Nigerian politics can be. I don't want to endanger the lives of my family just because of the family I married into. I'm so confused right now. What if I marry him and end up hating him in the future because of the danger that might befall us? What if I turn him down and regret it for the rest of my life? Please Libers I need your help.

Share this:

Enter your email address to get update from Kompi Ajaib.

No comments

About / Contact / Privacy Policy / Disclaimer
Copyright © 2015. eR1ka - All Rights Reserved
Template Proudly Blogger