logo blog

Wizkid Finally Opens Up, Says "I charge N10m per collaboration"

Wizkid Finally Opens Up, Says "I charge N10m per collaboration"

There have been allegations that Wizkid was paid 1.5m by upcoming female singer,Saeon and refused to tweet the video link. His ex producer,Smaklef also said Wizkid is ungrateful and has refused to collaborate with him even after he produced 4 of his hit songs for just N250,000..
Speaking to the Netng,Wizkid says he actually charges way more but doesn't pay anyone for collaborations because he is confident 
‘I charge N10M for collaboration but I don’t charge the people I love.‘I don’t pay for collaborations because I’m confident of myself.’...

Share this:

Enter your email address to get update from Kompi Ajaib.

No comments

About / Contact / Privacy Policy / Disclaimer
Copyright © 2015. eR1ka - All Rights Reserved
Template Proudly Blogger